Redx is a biotech company focused on the discovery and development of novel targeted medicines for the treatment of cancer and fibrotic diseases, aiming initially to progress them to clinical proof of concept, before evaluating options for further development and potential value creationOur pipeline
Discovering targeted medicines
Our lead oncology asset, RXC004, is due to start a Phase 2 clinical study in patients with advanced malignancies in H2 2021 and the company’s ROCK2 selective inhibitor, RXC007, entered a Phase 1 clinical study in H1 2021.
Our core capability of converting medicinal chemistry insights into differentiated and commercially attractive small molecule drug candidates has been recognised by others. Over the last three years, Redx has completed four major preclinical stage deals with:
- AstraZeneca (Porcupine inhibitor, RXC006 up to $377M + royalties)
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Pan-RAF up to $206.5M + royalties)
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (two target collaboration: up to $210M per target + royalties)
- Loxo Oncology /Eli Lilly (BTK inhibitor now progressing successfully in clinic)
Business model and strategy
Exceptional capabilities in medicinal chemistry and translational science are the foundation of Redx. The Company has built an attractive portfolio of assets and has a strong proven track record of drug discovery and development. Over the past three years, it has delivered four major preclinical stage transactions, with further clinical and operational key milestones expected in the future. RXC004 is due to start a Phase 2 clinical study in patients with advanced malignancies in H2 2021. The Company’s selective ROCK2 inhibitor, RXC007, also entered a Phase 1 clinical study in H1 2021.
Redx has a clear strategy to deliver our ambition of becoming a leading biotech company focused on the discovery and development of targeted medicines in oncology and fibrotic disease, by developing prioritised programmes to clinical proof of concept. With a diverse pipeline and multiple value inflection points, we are confident that we can drive shareholder value through the clinical development of RXC004 and RXC007 as well as our ongoing discovery efforts, where we continue to leverage Redx’s core, proven strengths in medicinal chemistry.
Our discovery business model incorporates our in-house experience and an extensive network of specialist contractors. Our approach is based on three steps:
- Select biologically validated targets linked to high unmet medical needs, where we believe there is an opportunity to apply our drug discovery capabilities;
- Apply Redx’s molecule design framework, leveraging our strength and experience in medicinal chemistry to optimise a best in class molecule for the target;
- Deliver high quality targeted small molecules with a clear line of sight to clinical success.